The 2020 Email Marketing Statistics You Need to Know
Are your email open rates low? Are you sending too many emails? Do images in emails hurt your click-through rates? These questions and many more will be answered in The 2020 Email Marketing Statistics You Need to Know. In the video, you will learn:
- NEW email marketing benchmarks for 2020.
- How frequently you should send emails.
- Average email open rates and click-through rates and ways to increase your own email engagement.
- How often other businesses include images in their emails and how to determine whether your emails should include images or not.
- Whether or not email list size impacts your email marketing strategy.
Start Your Email List Today
The most important lesson I learned from email marketing is to start your list from day 1. I didn’t start my list until my blog was almost a year. Had I started from the day my blog started, my list would be a lot bigger today and I would be making a lot more money.
My friends over at Constant Contact would like to offer you a free 60 day trial to test out their world class list building service.
The free trial will allow you to explore all the campaign types and features that Constant Contact has to offer. You can create as many campaigns as you want, and try out all the different campaign types available.
And, unlike other trials, you don’t need a credit card to sign up. Test it out for a full 60 days and then decide if you want to be a customer. I’m sure you will once you see how powerful the service is.
In upcoming post seris, I will show you how to take full advantage of all the unique features Constant Contact has to offer. Go set up your free trial now so you learn can along with the training. Remember, it’s free and no credit card is required.